I’m finally doing this! I’m linking up with Katie @ KatieDidWhat
Some Things I’m Loving
1. My hair. For reasons I can explain First of all, it’s finally getting longer. Hooray! I’ve been waiting for this day. I really do think that my mood affects it’s growth. I know my mood affects my progress physically, and when I was in Cosmetology School it wouldn’t grow – I wasn’t happy then. Now I’m beyond happy everyday. Love that I’m back in school. Love that I’m going for what I want now. Plus the haircolor is finally, I think about half way down my hair
2. My Protein Shakes. They are so chocolatey. And just hit the spot after my workouts. But I’m mainly in love them because it’s chocolate. Need I say more??
3. Pilates. Seriously. I’ve only been taking this class for 3 days (or 1 week) now. And it is already my favorite class of all time. Now, I’m not surprised that is is, I was that girl in High School that was the only one who tried. It was my favorite class then and still is, what can I say, I love being active
4. Working Out. This week, I literally killed my workouts and buried them. I was just into it, and feeling it. Or it could have been because I didn’t have time to really deely-dally around and had to get to it. Either way, it resulted in me actually wanting to lift waits (I’m always down for a run).
5. My New Workout Tanks. These shirts are seriously the bomb.com. If your looking for a tank for weight lifting, pilates, yoga, or some workout like that, they are perfect (you can get them at Target). I’m not sure how they are with running. I don’t want to get a whole bunch of sweat on them and make them super dirty like I do all my other workout shirts.
6. Trail Mix 2.0. I love homemade trail mixes. I know technically there really isn’t a difference between homemade ones and ones you buy. But I love making my own. Probably because I don’t really care for cranberries or m&m’s in mine lol. But coconut, almonds and dark chocolate, I don’t think it gets better than this
Tell me what some your favorites are this week!!