I’m finally doing this! I’m linking up with Katie @ KatieDidWhat
Some Things I’m Loving
1. My hair. For reasons I can explain :) First of all, it’s finally getting longer. Hooray! I’ve been waiting for this day. I really do think that my mood affects it’s growth. I know my mood affects my progress physically, and when I was in Cosmetology School it wouldn’t grow – I wasn’t happy then. Now I’m beyond happy everyday. Love that I’m back in school. Love that I’m going for what I want now. Plus the haircolor is finally, I think about half way down my hair :D
2. My Protein Shakes. They are so chocolatey. And just hit the spot after my workouts. But I’m mainly in love them because it’s chocolate. Need I say more??
3. Pilates. Seriously. I’ve only been taking this class for 3 days (or 1 week) now. And it is already my favorite class of all time. Now, I’m not surprised that is is, I was that girl in High School that was the only one who tried. It was my favorite class then and still is, what can I say, I love being active :)
4. Working Out. This week, I literally killed my workouts and buried them. I was just into it, and feeling it. Or it could have been because I didn’t have time to really deely-dally around and had to get to it. Either way, it resulted in me actually wanting to lift waits (I’m always down for a run).
5. My New Workout Tanks. These shirts are seriously the bomb.com. If your looking for a tank for weight lifting, pilates, yoga, or some workout like that, they are perfect (you can get them at Target). I’m not sure how they are with running. I don’t want to get a whole bunch of sweat on them and make them super dirty like I do all my other workout shirts.
6. Trail Mix 2.0. I love homemade trail mixes. I know technically there really isn’t a difference between homemade ones and ones you buy. But I love making my own. Probably because I don’t really care for cranberries or m&m’s in mine lol. But coconut, almonds and dark chocolate, I don’t think it gets better than this :)
Tell me what some your favorites are this week!!