Well a lot of has gone down since last Wednesday. Well a lot of thinking. Especially this weekend, and thank god I was surprised by The Boyfriend coming into town last weekend too, I definitely needed someone to talk to and bounce ideas and all the endless thinking that goes on in my head. And I know Amanda wanted us to share our stories, but I’ve already done that, no need to repeat, you can read it Here (part1) and Here (part2) :)
- Counseling Appointment: Um yeah, I was kind of hit with a punch (only figuratively though). It seems like all I’m ever told is how many more classes I have to take, “oh yeah, btw, you just have to take this, this, this, and this too.” How the hell does it change every time I come in here?! Are you for real right now haha?
- Stress: This week I’ve focused on just laughing. No need to stress and have a heartattack when I’m only 21. I want to enjoy every moment of my life. I want to look back and remember all the great memories, and all the great people I met, not just how damn stressed I was. I need to learn to have faith in myself, that I can do this, I can get through these classes. I learned how to balance more classes last semester, I think I can manage 3 ;).
- Tennis: Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I walk to Anatomy (lecture) and I see people playing tennis. Not going to lie, sometimes I just want to walk onto the court and ask if I can play instead of going to class haha. I played in high school, and instantly fell in love. There is just something so soothing about it. It relaxes me. Allows me to focus (for once in my life haha). It’s just great. And it has been way to long since I last played. I need to get some rackets of my own so I can play any time I want!!
- Anatomy: Speaking of anatomy, I’m actually getting down a studying system. And I’m finally learning. And boy does it feel great to not feel clueless in class haha. And thank god I’m finally getting a system down for this class, I now have a chance of passing my test next week, which I’m not even stressed about. Well this is a first!!
- Birthday, Holla: Today is The Boyfriend’s Sister’s birthday. Which means one thing….CUPCAKES! I love making people food for their birhtdays. Mainly because I enjoy baking so much, is that selfish? I mean, they enjoy my baking, or at least that is what they tell me haha. Her cupcake will be a lemon cupcake with mixed berry frosting, should be interesting :) I’ll post the finished product tomorrow!!
- Workouts: My workouts have finally felt on point. If you follow me on Instagram, then you already heard, but I’m doing the Paleo 30 Day challenge again! It’s helped with my workouts. It gives me the extra boost I need to get through the long day of thinking. Plus sometimes I feel it’s just good to start over, and cleanse myself from the “bad foods”. Meaning I’ve had a hard time getting back on the clean eating train since Christmas haha.
You ever play Tennis??
Every feel like you need to cleanse yourself from the “bad foods”??
Who else is not allowing stress free into their lives this week :)??