1/2 cup honey
1 can coconut milk
About a Tablespoon of cinnamon
2 frozen bananas
About 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
1. Blend your bananas until smooth. You could use a food processor or a Yonanas.
2. Over medium heat, melt the coconut milk, honey, blended bananas, cinnamon, and vanilla.
3. Transfer that to a container and place in freezer for about 30 minutes (or enough for it to cool off)
4. Turn on ice cream maker and pour in, let it churn until desired consistency.
5. Once to desired consistency, take walnut (how ever you want them, halves, quarters, or chopped up) and slowly add them in while the ice cream maker churns
6. And enjoy :)